BEHIND CLOSED DOORS 2.0
(MARRIED WOMEN'S EDITION)
You made it to this page because you want to thrive in ALL areas of your marriage.
I have a few questions for you...
· Do you want to go from being the woman who has to wait till her husband gives her money before she can get her hair done or do anything for her parents or children, to become one who is able to contribute to family finances and even having assets of her own, irrespective of her income level?
· Do you want to move from being a boring novice in the bedroom, to a desirable lover whose husband can’t wait to make it home each day?
· Are you dissatisfied with your performance at work or in your business, knowing that you have a lot more to offer? Or are you tired of being ignored and overlooked for promotion?
· Do you feel like your marriage is not what it ought to be or are you frustrated because you seem to be on different pages with your husband?
· Are you at the point where you’re constantly torn between your family and your work? Or do you feel like you have no control over your life because you are just being dragged along by all your responsibilities?
You are definitely not alone, and HELP is here. Behind Closed Doors is bringing 5 expert women who have been there, come through, and are using their experience to help women like you.
Don’t hide away in pain or self-pity when you can get the help you need, and start to experience a transformation today!
WHAT YOU'LL GET...
You have nothing to lose, if you attend the webinar and if it does not meet your expectations, you will get a full refund, no questions asked.
Here’s what I promise…
“You will experience a transformation in your marriage, a mindset shift, and tricks that will enable you thrive in all areas of your life, and develop better relationships with your spouse and others.”
See what some of our past attendees at Behind Closed Doors had to say...
“Behind Closed Doors was a life-changing seminar for me, the experience was amazing. All the sessions were highly informative. I was inspired to pursue my fashion career, and I’ve also imbibed the habit of saving financially.”
– TA (Nigeria)
“The BCD webinar was eye-opening on different levels as the speakers dealt exhaustively with their different topics. I loved the Q&A sessions particularly. The Financial Planning session stood out for me as it helped me take my personal finances seriously. I have also taken bolder steps in investing my income.”
– SO (Nigeria)
“Registering for ‘Behind Closed Doors’ Seminar in April 2020 was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. The sessions were not only informative and interactive but also fun. I appreciate the different perspectives presented by the experts on the various areas covered. All the areas that were covered are relevant to my day-to-day life. I came away from this seminar with a vast amount of knowledge, some of which I am using in my life”
– CF (Nigeria)
“Oooo, I enjoyed everything about the seminar. Each segment opened my eyes to so many things that I’d taken for granted before. Honestly, I’m more than excited that I could pay a token to learn a lot. Thank you Mrs Fagbeja, I can’t wait to put those things to practice.”
– AY (Nigeria)
“The sessions were all very informative and I learnt something from every session. I also liked how well spoken the moderators were and their delivery of content. I was quite impressed.”
– FT (USA)
“I am happy to have been a part of the 1st Behind Closed Doors. The presenters were knowledgeable. They answered my questions, and I learnt something new in every session. It was time well spent!”
– FA (USA)
As a “Thank You Gift” for signing up, every participant will get a free self-awareness assessment.
N.B. Behind Closed Doors is a safe space. What happens on Behind Closed Doors remains behind closed doors. No recordings, no judgments, no broadcasting, JUST HELP all the way!
About your Host
My name is Efe Fagbeja. I am a Self-Discovery and Personal Fulfillment Coach for women.
I have been married for almost 16 years, and been coaching, counseling and speaking with women since 2006.
I am passionate about helping women discover themselves and live their best lives, no matter how complicated their circumstances are. My belief is that no woman deserves to wake up one day at 40, 50, 60 or any age, to discover that she is unfulfilled.
I had about 8 years of work experience in various roles before I quit paid employment in 2009 to be there for my family, and to follow my dreams. I am also the convener of Grace Acts, a platform which supports widows, single mothers, and victims of domestic violence.
I am a mum to four amazing children.
For more information or assistance, send an email to efe @designerbyaccident.com